By Executive Director
2 Chronicles 6:18-20 states “But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built. Yet have regard to the prayer of Your servant and to his supplication. O Lord my God, to listen to the cry and to the prayer which your servant prays before you; that Your eye may be open toward this house day and night, toward the place of which You have said that You would put Your name there, to listen to the prayer which Your servant shall pray toward this place.”
Solomon had just completed the building of the temple when this prayer comes about in his dedication of the temple to the Lord. This Scripture speaks to how big our God is and yet how personal He is in our daily lives.
The week of April 10th, we invite you as a BYX chapter or BYX alumni to join with all 24 chapters and 1450 active members to take a 30 minute window at chapter meeting to pray together as a fraternity in anticipation that God would draw us deeper in relationship with Him and one another. Will you consider joining us in prayer that week? Here are the six items in which each chapter will pray:
1) For our brothers serving across the world in Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and Australia.
2) For our brothers who are pastors and ministers in the states
3) For our brothers leading out in their work place and communities
4) For the current 1450 BYX members at 24 universities in 12 states
5) For the future growth of BYX in developing new chapters and strengthening existing chapters
6) For the pursuit of Christ within the fraternity that God might continue to use BYX to develop young Christian men.