Executive Board Meeting
On Friday May 14th, the Executive Board, Advisory Board, and National Staff met together at Pantego Bible Church. These meetings occur twice a year and are pretty intense. At the meeting, I gave updates on the following
1) National Ski Week (Jan 3rd-7th, 2011)
2) November plans for National Officer Training (Nov 19-21st)
3) Status updates on several of our newest chapters and prospective chapters.
4) Website refresh and some new promotion and commemorative videos we have coming out soon.
5) Board Tour effects
6) Fall newsletter plans
7) Financial Update through mid May and fundraising plans for the fall 2010.
8) Alumni efforts through Professional Connection and Alumni Chapters.
Lastly, we were able to surround and support our brother, Chuck James, by praying for him as he headed off to the Mayo Clinic on Sunday evening to receive some treatment for some life long health issues. It was a long day, but a very enjoyable one as these men love the Lord and are so passionate about what God is doing in BYX.